Aalborg Maskinfabrik is expert in constructing turnkey steel structures. On the basis of the task at hand, Aalborg Maskinfabrik’s engineers calculate the requirements for the strengths of the structures.
- We are certified according to the standards ISO 9001, ISO 3834–2, ISO 1090 and EXC3.
- Great flexibility when it comes to the size of structures.
- Discharging can take place from the wharf or with the use of special transport.
- Documentation is important. Our structures are often incorporated into load-bearing elements in the wind turbine and offshore industries.
- Full traceability for all materials and welded joints that are part of the structures.
- It goes without saying that our welders are certified in the different welding processes in accordance with current standards, and in all common materials such as iron, stainless steel and aluminium.
Bjarne Bøgh Johansen
Steel structures with full traceability. This includes ultrasound and MPI on all welded joints.
50-ton support for lifting yoke, discharged directly from Nordkaj.
Dimensions: 8 x 13 x 10m.